Friday, September 15, 2006


In the beginning,,,

well first off, there's the 7 classes of survival Japanese taught by the most excellent professor Sakakibara. Considering he had 7 two and a half hour classes, I'd say he did a great job teaching us (survival-style language ftw!). Unfortunatly, I don't have a pic of him. We went out to eat alot while we were in Columbia (as they couldn't cook from the hotel), so we did alot ofeating out. One of the last nights in Columbia, they took us to some rediculously nice Japanese resteraunt, where we had ton's o good food.

Then I stayed at Tyler and Ali's house. To get up waaay to early in the morning, as the evidence will show. Then it was off to the dallas airport. Which, by the way, has a McDonald's that's more expensive than a McDonald's has rights to be, while maintaining the particular level of quality for which it has become famous. But in any case, my flight left for Osaka, which was noteworthy if only for these pictures I managed to get of Russia! isn't it cool!









Anyway, landed at the airport, and said goodbye to what are most likely the last native english speakers we'll meet for some time. And now, I crash, as I've long since given up on figuring out when I should have gone to bed Columbia time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home